Pawsitivity is based
in St. Paul, Minnesota, and we train Assistance
Dogs to help children living with Autism Spectrum
Disorders or psychological disabilities. Pleasee-mail
us with any questions, or for an application to
buy an Service Dog, trained to assist with your
child's specific disabilities and needs.
1. Upon contacting Pawsitivity, applicants will be
scheduled for a home study to assist us in better
understanding your environment and individual needs.
2. Dog will receive special additional training to
specifically match your child's needs.
3. The child-dog team will receive 4-5 days of
training together, to ensure a successful
4. The child-dog team will receive a check-in after
six months, and a refresher a year later, which
helps ensure that the child-dog partnership
continues to be successful.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Phone number: 651-321-DOGS
- Address: 197 Griggs St. N., St. Paul, MN