- Do you live in the Minneapolis/St Paul, MN area?
- Is someone at home during the day?
- Are you ready to foster a dog for six to nine months?
One-year-old Tammy (30 pounds) needs a foster! Your commitment would include:
- Giving Tammy lots of love and attention.
- Following any special instructions such as not allowing the dog to jump up on furniture or not allowing her people-food.
- Returning the dog to Pawsitivity when her foster time is up so she can be trained as a service dog for a family!! :-)
It’s important to remember that a foster dog coming into your home will need to learn the routine and rules of your family to feel safe and comfortable. The dog will crave the structure and routine that only you can provide. With your loving assistance, she will eventually help rescue a person with a disability as a service dog!
Sign up here and we'll contact you with details!