Review from GreatNonprofits.org:
- James: Pawsitivity has helped us greatly. Our service dog is better then any medication. She has not just helped my daughter but the whole family. Millie is the best, most loving and loyal companion for my daughter. Tom and Julie are the kind of people that really care and just keep giving. I can not say thank you enough. ...
- Joan: Their work is desperately needed, and I believe in what they are doing 100%. SERVICE DOGS CHANGE LIVES!!!
- Allison: I have heard many inspiring stories of how Pawsitivity Service Dogs is making life better for families facing difficult challenges. I hope they can continue changing lives for years to come.
- Cat: My employer provides veterinary care for Pawsitivity - they are so nice and kind, and we are proud and honored to help!
- Art: Service dogs do great things! I highly recommend Pawsitivity - they are helping change the world!
- Anne: Tom and Julie do a great job with their service dogs, in particular, the families who are adopting the autism service dogs - they actually go to doctor's appointments, school meetings, anything that helps the family and their child adapt to living and using their new service dog!
- Bob: Pawsitivity helped my cousin, and they are fine people - thank you for all your help!
- Jim: A year ago, I had never heard of Pawsitivity Service Dogs. Through a friend, I heard about a kid named Henry that was in dire need of a service dog. Sadly due to my own medical issues, I was unable to donate to Henry's quest for help. All I could do was to pray for him, his family and that somehow God would help them....
- Christy: Pawsitivity worked with our family extensively before my son's service dog came to live with us. Bailey has made Henry able to calm more quickly and cope with transitions when we are out in the community. Thanks to Pawsitivity we feel more confident that Henry won't wander off without notice. Bailey has made such a wonderful...
- If I had to make changes to this organization, I would... No changes need to be made!
- How would you describe the help you got from this organization? Life-changing
- How likely are you to recommend this organization to a friend? Definitely
- How do you feel you were treated by this organization? Very Well
- When was your last experience with this nonprofit? 2013
From: Stephanie Hovda, full time deaf/hard of hearing teacher, Hillcrest Elementary, SD
I wanted to let you know what a great asset the Autism Service Dog you trained for Holden has been! The dog, Haven, is a treasure. If I had a video of who Holden was at the beginning of the year and who he is now, it's almost an entirely different kid.
Tom, we are doing so well! Keep in touch ;-)