Raise a pup, change a life for this gentle, one-year-old, 106-pound, neutered, Newfoundland/Great Pyrenees.
Rescue dogs to rescue people. It takes a special person to raise a one-year-old dog for six months, to properly socialize the pup and give it lots of love, all while knowing that the dog will be specially trained for a family in need.
Are you willing to save a life, and save a dog? You must be willing to:
- Work closely with Pawsitivity and send in monthly reports.
- Live close to St. Paul, Minnesota, or be willing to travel to St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Be 18 years of age (or have parents fill out this form).
- Fill out an application (which we will email to you).
- Be willing to return the pup upon request.
If you are interested in volunteering to be such a hero, please contact us!