Raise a pup, change a life.
Rescue dogs to rescue people. It takes a special person to puppy (or dog) from six to twelve months, to properly socialize the pup and give it lots of love, all while knowing that the dog will be specially trained for a family in need.
Are you willing to save a life, and save a dog? You must be willing to:
- Work closely with Pawsitivity and send in monthly reports.
- Live close to St. Paul, Minnesota, or be willing to travel to St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Be 18 years of age (or have parents fill out this form).
- Fill out an application (which we will email to you).
- Be willing to return the pup upon request.
If you are interested in volunteering to be such a hero, please contact us!