Support service dogs and learn about them, too!
Does your event need something out of the ordinary? Are you looking for an interesting topic with an engaging and experienced speaker for your conference, school, or event? Ask award-winning author Tom Coleman to speak at your next event and he will bring a service dog-in-training!
In the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN metro area
- Hold a community fundraising event and our Executive Director will come to your check presentation. He’ll not only speak and answer questions, he’ll bring a service dog-in-training!
Out-of-the-area or out-of-state
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (651) 321-3647 to discuss keynote speaking (donations to the charity required).
- Service/therapy dogs
- Mental health, including trauma and PTSD
- Caregiver burnout
- Veterans with PTSD
- Seizure dogs for epilepsy
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Service Dog training
Our 2018 presentations were:
- "Everything You Wanted to Know about Service Dogs, but Were Afraid to Ask.” Pinecrest Elementary in Hastings, MN, 200 people, 1/30/18.
- “The Most Frequently Asked Questions and Brilliant Answers About Service and Therapy Dogs.” Healthcare Facilities Symposium & Expo in Austin, TX, 400 people, 10/9/18.
- “The Truth About Service Dogs and How it Can Help You.” Occupational Therapy Assistance Class of Herzing University in Minneapolis, MN, 15 people, 11/1/18.
- “Mistakes I Made in Training Service Dogs and What I Learned.” The Assistance Dog Education Program and Training (ADEPT) students at the Department of Animal Science at the University of Wisconsin—River Falls, 15 people, 11/16/18.