Get A Tax Deduction

Donate your car to MN charityHow to get a tax deduction by donating your old car - you get rid of your old headache, get money off your taxes, and help us in our mission to rescue and rehabilitate dogs and train them for local children with autism!

If you have a vehicle that you want to trade in, think about donating, instead - just call 651-321-3647, and you'll get us, Pawsitivity Service Dogs of St. Paul, MN, and we will take care of all the paperwork. We will even pick up your car, if you wish! Your car, truck, or SUV will be used to rescue dogs, and will help in the training, as well. Pawsitivity will take care of all the paperwork, making sure you get a letter and a receipt, plus the tax paperwork, so when you do your taxes you can write off the full Blue Book value of your used car. So basically, one third of the valued amount of your car will be given back to you because you're not paying taxes on the amount the car is worth. It's a great way of maximizing your donation, all for a local cause you believe in! 

Please call us, Pawsitivity Service Dogs of St. Paul, MN today, at 651-321-3647!