Helping veterans partner with service dogs is one of the most effective ways you can help America's heroes.
Feel free to download and print this 8.5" x 11" flier/brochure/poster in either color or black and white.
This image is compressed on your screen, but you may download the JPG, if you wish.
Partnering a veteran with a service dogs helps reduce:
- Medical and psychiatric costs
- The risk of violence, alcoholism, drug use, and depression
- Suicidal thoughts
- Serious mental breakdowns
By partnering with a service dog, veterans:
- Report feeling safe, protected, and loved unconditionally
- Often return to work or go to college
- Are more able to take care of their families
Your donation will change lives.
100% of your donation to Pawsitivity Service Dogs will be used to train service dogs for U.S. military veterans.
Pawsitivity is a 501(c)(3), EIN 47-1446634
(100% of donations are tax-deductible).
197 Griggs St. N., St. Paul, MN 55104.
(651) 321-3647, pawsitivityservicedogs.org.