Want a great charity to fundraise for?
- If you fundraise for 501(c)(3) charity Pawsitivity Service Dogs, you can have us come out and speak with your group, if you wish.
- Bonus: We'll bring along a service dog-in-training (and you can help with the training!)
- In the Minneapolis/Saint Paul, MN area: $500 minimum requested donation to the charity.
Contact us at [email protected] or at (651) 321-3647.
Or, if you are looking for a presentation, here are some great healthcare topics you can have us present on:
- Service dogs
- Mental health, including trauma and PTSD
- Caregiver burnout
- Veterans with PTSD
- Seizure dogs for epilepsy
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Service dog training
In the Minneapolis/Saint Paul, MN area: $500 minimum requested donation to the charity.
Past presentations include:
- “The Truth About Service Dogs and How it Can Help You.” Occupational Therapy Assistance Class of Herzing University in Minneapolis, MN.
- “The Most Frequently Asked Questions and Fascinating Answers About Service and Therapy Dogs.” Healthcare Facilities Symposium & Expo in Austin, TX.
- "Everything You Wanted to Know about Service Dogs, but Were Afraid to Ask.” Pinecrest Elementary in Hastings, MN.
- “Mistakes I Made in Training Service Dogs and What I Learned.” The Assistance Dog Education Program and Training (ADEPT) students at the Department of Animal Science at the University of Wisconsin—River Falls.