Raise a puppy, change a life. It takes a special person to puppy for at least 18 months, to properly socialize the puppy and give it lots of love, and do all this while knowing that the dog will later be specially trained for a family in need.
Are you willing to save a life? Requirements:
- You must live in the Minneapolis/St Paul, MN metro area.
- Someone in the home must be at home during the day.
Also, you must:
- Be 18 years of age (or have parents fill out this form). The person filling out this form should be the head of the household.
- In other words, if you are a student or living with your parents, please have your parents fill out this form.
- Work closely with Pawsitivity and send in monthly reports.
- Be willing to return the dog upon request.
- Fill out an application (which we will email to you).
If you are interested in volunteering to be such a hero, please contact us!