You can raise a puppy and change a life. Be the special person who raises a puppy for at least 18 months, properly socializes it and give it lots of love, and does all this while knowing that the dog will later be specially trained for a family in need.
Are you ready? Requirements:
- You must live in the Minneapolis/St Paul, MN metro area.
- Someone in the home must be at home during the day.
Also, you must:
- Be 18 years of age (or have parents fill out this form). In other words, if you are a student or living with your parents, please have your parents fill out this form.
- Work closely with Pawsitivity and send in monthly reports.
- Be willing to return the dog upon request.
- Fill out an application (which we will email to you).
If you are interested in volunteering to be such a hero, please contact us!